Home Insurance from Insurance Central

Home Insurance from Insurance Central
A comprehensive Home Insurance directory for all your building and contents insurance needs.
In a hurry?
Home Insurance Central UK your direct route to competitive house insurance . . .
Home Contents Insurance
Home Insurance Deals
Home Insurance
Companies A-Z
Home Safety
Home Security
Property Protection
Looking After Your Home
General Insurance Information
Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
Association of British Insurers (ABI)
Financial Ombudsman Service
British Insurance Brokers Association

UK Home Insurance

Contents, Building, Rent Guarantee, Landlord, Students Insurance and more. It's all at Insurance Central!

   Europ Assistance Home Insurance Review

Europ Assistance Home Insurance


Read Europ Assistance Company Overview...click here


Europ Assistance for Household insurance

Home Assist from Europ Assistance offers rapid, expert help when an emergency affects your home. It's a comprehensive extension of the cover offered by your household insurance. While your household insurance will usually cover damage to carpets, furniture etc caused by a plumbing or drainage emergency, it almost certainly won’t cover the cost of emergency repairs or finding a reliable tradesman.

Europ Assistance's Home Assist will give you complete peace of mind. Just one call to their Emergency Hotline which is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. They’ll arrange for one of the repairers on their nationwide list of approved tradesmen to resolve the problem. They will prevent further damage to your home, make it safe and secure and reduce unreasonable discomfort, risk or difficulty. All you have to do is confirm the job’s been completed to your satisfaction and Europ Assistance will cover the cost.

Any domestic householder, but not commercial premises is eligible. Council tenants will not need this service and private tenants should check with their landlord before applying. Mobile homes are not eligible.

Europ Assistance offer four levels to Home Assist covering everything from internal and external plumbing and drains, electrics and central heating right the way through to vandalism, break-ins and even storm damage.

Simply choose the level of cover that’s right for you.

  • Blue - Protection against damage to internal plumbing and drains and external underground drain pipes.
  • Bronze - Blue cover plus protection against break-in, subsidence, storm damage, broken toilet, loss of house keys or damage to locks.
  • Silver - Bronze cover plus additional cover against impact damage and domestic electricity supply failure.
  • Gold - Silver cover plus protection against domestic gas supply failure, cold weather hot water failure and central heating failure.

Bronze, Silver and Gold cover also include emergency overnight accommodation and full access to their 24-Hour Personal Legal Helpline.

Back to Home Insurance Deals
Quick Links
House Insurance
Buildings Insurance
Contents Insurance
Over 50's Home Insurance
Home Care Insurance - with vetted tradesmen
Tenants Insurance
Landlord Insurance
Rent Guarantee
Student Possessions
Student Home
Holiday Home
High Value Home
Expat Insurance
General Insurance
General Finance
SAGA Home Insurance

Home Protect Home Insurance

© 2003 OCIS