Home Insurance from Insurance Central

Home Insurance from Insurance Central
A comprehensive Home Insurance directory for all your building and contents insurance needs.
In a hurry?
Home Insurance Central UK your direct route to competitive house insurance . . .
Home Contents Insurance
Home Insurance Deals
Home Insurance
Companies A-Z
Home Safety
Home Security
Property Protection
Looking After Your Home
General Insurance Information
Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
Association of British Insurers (ABI)
Financial Ombudsman Service
British Insurance Brokers Association

UK Home Insurance

Contents, Building, Rent Guarantee, Landlord, Students Insurance and more. It's all at Insurance Central!

   Its4me Home Insurance Review

Its4me Home Insurance


Read Its4me Company Overview...click here


Home Insurance from Its4me

Its4me is the premier UK online home insurance provider that combines cutting edge technology with a 100% commitment to customer service. They offer some of the most competitive rates available today from a broad selection of the UK's leading insurers.

Their award winning comprehensive online service not only means a more efficient and convenient service for you but also cheap home insurance policies, since they just do not have the overheads faced by other insurance providers. The quotation system is fast and simple.

You will find the service from Its4me difficult to beat. As well as providing competitive quotes, they also provide online functionality and information that puts you in control.

Fo help and advice the Its4me website has an online screen chat with their online customer service support team. Its4me provide flexible products and a flexible service!

Policies - Its4me home and building insurance policies

There are different types of home insurace policies available from Its4me so it is important to get one that is tailored to your individual needs.

Home insurance can be, at their most basic level, divided into two parts, buildings and contents insurance.

You can purchase buildings and contents insurance policies from Its4me separately, or you can buy combined cover. If you use your home for business purposes then you should state that this is the case, as you will need a specialist home business insurance policy to cover you for commercial use.

Other specialist insurance policies that are available from Its4me which might be of interest to you are student cover, high value home insurance, subsidence cover or caravan and mobile homes insurance.


Other Insurance options from Its4me


Back to Home Insurance Deals
Quick Links
House Insurance
Buildings Insurance
Contents Insurance
Over 50's Home Insurance
Home Care Insurance - with vetted tradesmen
Tenants Insurance
Landlord Insurance
Rent Guarantee
Student Possessions
Student Home
Holiday Home
High Value Home
Expat Insurance
General Insurance
General Finance
SAGA Home Insurance

Home Protect Home Insurance

© 2003 OCIS